Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fighting my alter ego..

5 months gone not a single post.. Sounds like I have lost interest in blogging. Not sure if it is true. Hard to find any excuse. Was lost in daily chores of life.. So much happened in last 5 months - Scams, anti-corruption movement, politics.. Cricket - CLT, India white wash, England Whitewash.. Anna behind congress & now Congress behind Anna.. Iran threatening America :) China supporting Pak.. India Supporting Vietnaam.. Pak threatening America..:) Gaddafi.. actually many more.

On the eve of Deepawali.. there was no Deep (Diya), only electric lights around. Delhi turned into a War Zone with lots of fire work and bursting sound of heavy duty crackers.. Today was a bit relieved weekday at office and so at home. Half of colleagues are on off, agency closed.. Boss out of office..:) Though not a good reason for intellectual stimulation, perhaps the fire work sound has done the job. We always cherish to celebrate. Any celebration comes at certain cost.. I want to celebrate an anniversary, bought a gift for my wife, I paid the cost. I want to celebrate, burst crackers.. I paid the cost but at the cost of many more...We must remember that humans are not the sole owners of Earth. I also understand establishing equibrilluim is so difficult. But, we should have some limit in place. Many of my dear ones will give me a bad vibe for being so philosophical.. my wife comes first in the list.. But can’t help it. You must appreciate how gentle I am in putting my point forward.

Me the biggest conjus (So called) on the earth bought just one packet of fuljhari (Rs. 50/-) for my kid.. Had hard time convincing her that one is enough :). She has just entered in her 4th year. I am sure it will be even tougher as she grows up her age. The irony is - I was the one who used to go overboard in buying crackers in my childhood.. My father's budget was never enough for me.. I always sheltered to the most reliable source (Mother) to get more.. I don have words to express my gratitude to my parents for fulfilling all my idiotic demands in childhood, just to see me/siblings happy.. Sounds so Hippocratic isn't it? I do not know when this transition took place.. Still fighting my alter ego.. Not sure if it brings more changes in me and my thought process.




No comments:

Post a Comment